I. Accessing AUST email off-campus
You may access your email while you are outside AUST using MS Outlook, or through your mobile phone.
Accessing emails off-campus using a mobile phone:
Accessing the email on mobiles phones requires the following:
- A mobile with Exchange Software (Mobile for Exchange should be installed)
- Internet data package from the Internet Service Provider
Company (Etisalat or du) or any wireless connection providing Internet access.
Required configuration for Mobile:
- User Name: <your Network Account>
- Password: <your network password>
- Domain: AUST
- Server: zajel.ajman.ac.ae
Please note that the IT support team may not have expertise in configuring all kind of mobiles, though we will do our best to assist you.
Accessing email off-campus using MS Outlook:
You may access your email on MS Outlook by enabling an RPC over HTTP. This protocol allows full Outlook 2007 clients to connect to Exchange 2010 servers.