The Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness (OIPE) collects, analyzes, and disseminates authentic institutional data.
OIPE shall support the University management in making evidence-based decisions, effective planning, and efficient utilization of resources. The office is responsible for providing leadership in developing and overseeing assessment and evaluation processes to enhance the effectiveness of academic programs, support services, and administrative operations. The OIPE shall continually enhance the quality of institutional documents and assist all colleges in the accreditation of their academic programs.
The OIPE shall establish a world-class system of assessment, continuous improvement, and evidence-based planning and budgeting at AU, making significant contribution towards achieving the mission of the University.
- Collect, organize, and disseminate authentic institutional data.
- Analyze institutional data, prepare effectiveness reports, and suggest actions to achieve the strategic goals.
- Establish and promote University-wide assessment and continuous improvement processes and monitor their implementation.
- Substantially improve the quality of institutional documents and their compliance with CAA and SACS-COC standards.
- Facilitate and promote submission of quality documents to CAA for initial accreditation, re-accreditation, renewal of University licensure, and response reports.
- Support the University higher management in strategic planning and decision and policy making.
- Assist in improving the University ranking in the Arab region and worldwide.
OIPE Organization Chart