To bridge the gap between academia and the community through three parallel axes:
- Student Training
- Student Career Training
- Skill development courses for students.
- To adopt scientific criteria in the selection of trainers, programs & assessment of performance.
- Provide practical field training opportunities for students in government and private organizations, as part of their credit-hour system, which affects the students’ accumulative grade point average.
- Get students involved in the work environment through training placements in a corporate environment.
- Get the colleges involved in external training, and ensure the training plan is implemented.
- Get students involved in training at an early stage of their study, to allow them apply the knowledge & skills they learn in class.
- Provide advanced training opportunities for students and graduates within the University, in coordination with AUST departments and colleges.