Follow these steps.
1. Apply Online
- Prepare all required documentation and certificates.
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate/transcripts
- Equivalency Certificate for Foreign high school certificate from (MOE) of the issuing country.
- A photocopy of a valid passport
- A valid certificate of good conduct issued by an official body
- One Passport-size photo.
- A Certificate of a proficiency test in English such as Academic IELTS with score 5 as a minimum (or its equivalent) is required for programs where the medium of instruction is English, and Academic IELTS score 4.5 as a minimum)or its equivalent is required for programs where the medium of instruction is Arabic. And Academic IELTS score 5.5 as a minimum)or its equivalent is required for the program of of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- Certificate of proficiency in Arabic (EmSAT) with score 1000 for all programs taught in Arabic.
- Kuwaiti Nationals must attach a copy of Kuwaiti Embassy Approval
- Submit an online application with the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of 1300 AED + 5% VAT.
Programs Offered Request Information Apply Now
2. Upon Acceptance
- Pay Deposit online to reserve your seat (Dentistry ,Medicine, Pharmacy ) click here for more information
- For a visa, please contact the Office of Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-6-705-6868.
- Apply for an EmSAT exam if required email@example.com
- For housing, please contact the Office of Student Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-6-705-6877.
- Make plans to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony (all held on campus one-week prior to the start of classes).
NOTE: Students who do not satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements may be accepted on a conditional basis and must participate in the Intensive English Program (IEP) offered by the General Education Program.
3. After Arrival
Please plan to arrive in the U.A.E. at least one week prior to the start of classes at AU to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony. You must also complete the following processes in person:
- Submit all original attested documents and certificates, as well as 3 personal photos.
- Apply for the MOE Equivalency, and submit it to the Admissions & Registration office
- Submit a copy of your UAE residency.
- Arrange for your medical check-up by contacting Dr. Fetta Djessas, AU Medical Services Manager, email@example.com or +971-6-705-6380. Please note that no medical test performed outside the UAE is accepted.
- Apply for your UAE National ID. The Office of Public Relations will advise on the procedure.