Follow these steps.
1. Apply Online
Prepare all required documentation and certificates.
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate/transcripts
- Equivalency Certificate for Foreign high school certificate from (MOE) of the issuing country.
- A photocopy of a valid passport
- A valid certificate of good conduct issued by an official body
- Passport-size photo
- A Certificate of a proficiency test in English such as Academic IELTS with band 5 as a minimum (or its equivalent) is required for programs where the medium of instruction is English, and Academic IELTS Band 4.5 as a minimum for the College of Mass Communication, and Humanities, except for Sociology and Social Work
- Kuwaiti Nationals must attach a copy of Kuwaiti Embassy Approval
- Submit an online application with the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of 1300 AED + 5% VAT.
You will be notified of admission status 2 to 4 weeks after your application has been received. Please note that some Colleges, like dentistry and pharmacy, may require a longer waiting period.
Programs Offered Live Chat Request Information Apply Now
2. Upon Acceptance
- Pay Deposit online to reserve your seat (Dentistry , pharmacy, Law, Interior Design , Architecture Engineering ) click here for more information
- For a visa, please contact the Office of Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-6-705-6868.
- For housing, please contact the Office of Student Housing, email@example.com or +971-6-705-6877.
- Make plans to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony (all held on campus one-week prior to the start of classes).
NOTE: Students who do not satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements may be accepted on a conditional basis and must participate in the Intensive English Program (IEP) offered by the Unit of General Studies.
3. After Arrival
Please plan to arrive in the U.A.E. at least one week prior to the start of classes at AU to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony. You must also complete the following processes in person:
- Submit all original attested documents and certificates, as well as 6 personal photos.
- Apply for the MOE Equivalency, and submit it to the Admissions & Registration office
- Submit a copy of your UAE residency.
- Arrange for your medical check-up by contacting Dr. Fetta Djessas, AU Medical Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or +971-6-705-6380. Please note that no medical test performed outside the UAE is accepted.
- Apply for your UAE National ID. The Office of Public Relations will advise on the procedure.