Ajman University Medical office welcomes new students and wishes them a successful study and good health. Medical services provided are as follows:-
- The University is proud to have high quality health services available to its students. For convenience and easy access, the medical clinics are located at J1, J2 buildings, and the hostel.
- Our clinics provide the medical care, treatment, and follow-ups on daily basis.
- The medical clinics staffed with highly qualified practitioners and allied staff provide complete services.
- The university campus clinics service available daily from 07:30 am – 08:00 pm.
- The Hostel medical clinic service available daily from 03:00 pm – 07:00 am (Sunday-Thursday), 07:00am-07:00am (Round-The-Clock service during weekends & holidays).
The Medical Clinics strive to make the campus a healthy and safe place to study, work and live.
- Providing Free consultations and emergency care on daily basis, counselling & health care support
- Screening & approving the medical checkup submitted by students.
- No Medical fitness certificate should be submitted to registration office without AU medical clinic approval.
Notes: As per AU regulations
- “Announcement to All New Students” notification is given during registration time.
This announcement explains that:
- Students who miss lectures or exams for medical reasons have to present their medical reports in the University Medical clinics within 48 hours from the end of their sick leaves. It should be the original sick leave (not copy).
- Medical sick leave should be approved by the University doctors’ decision before submission.
- Sick leaves can be issued from the university clinics or outside hospitals.