Expectations of Residential Students
- Ensure that all submitted documents provided are true and exact.
- Comply with room-shifting regulations, as per the financial policy.
- Maintain the room and furniture in a way that keeps both clean and undamaged.
- Avoid disturbing the other residents with loud music or noise.
- Keep valuable belongings safe. The Hostel office is not liable for any lost property.
- Comply with leave-permission procedures (female students only).
- Confirm evening check-in on time (female students only).
- The fire evacuation plan is posted on the door of each room.
- Use caution when manipulating electrical, gas or fire equipment. The resident is fully responsible for any misuse.
- In case of fire, do not use the lifts. Take the nearest stairs to your room.
- Having pets and birds.
- Having or consuming tobacco, shisha/hookah, alcohol or drugs.
- Burning incense or candles.
- Dressing indecently outside the room.
- Receiving external visitors in rooms – with the exception of mothers or sisters in the female hostel and fathers or brothers in the male hostel. Family visiting times are limited.