ABOUT ICEIC 2023
Warm welcome to the official website of the International Conference on Education, Innovation & Creativity (ICEIC 2023). ICEIC 2023 is being organized by the College of Humanities and Sciences in collaboration with the Humanities and Social Sciences Research Center (HSSRC) at Ajman University, will be held from 15 - 17 November 2023 at Sheikh Zayed Center for Conferences & Exhibition, Ajman University in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This conference is in tandem with the UAE’s vision of building an innovative educational system on an internationally competitive level to fulfill the job market needs.
The theme of the conference focuses on creative and/or innovative educational practices in order to close educational gaps. Innovation and creativity are key to improving teaching and learning outcomes. Therefore, the conference's overall aims to provide a platform for researchers, specialists, and stakeholders in the educational field from around the world to share their creative and/or innovative ideas, views, and experiences about different educational topics to improve learning outcomes and to equip our students with 21st-century skills for today.
- Last date for receiving abstracts and full paper: 10/09/2023
- Intimation of acceptance of abstracts and full paper: 10/10/2023
- Last date for receiving the full-length paper for publication: 15/12/2023
- Communication for acceptance of full paper with comments for publication: 15/01/2024
- Last date for conference early bird registration: 14/10/2023
- Last date for conference registration with late fee: 01/11/2023
- Last date of Cancelation of Registration:10/11/2023
- Last date for receiving the revised full-length paper for conference proceedings or special Journal issue: 15/02/2024
CALL FOR PAPER
The conference welcomes participants from various educational institutions. Participants can submit research papers that target positive changes and improvements of schooling and education.
All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. Track of research includes, but not limited to, the following topics:
Innovative & Creative Education
- Innovative and creative training strategies
- Creative education and teaching
- Designing learning spaces
- Future of formal schooling
- Philosophy of creativity
- Creativity in curriculum
- Teaching for creative and critical thought
- Environmental awareness teaching and learning
- New pedagogic paradigms
- Innovations in e-learning
- Educative innovation and quality
Future Plans of Education
- Educational Challenges
- Technology in Education
- Interactive learning technology
- Moving from Teaching to Learning
- Exploring the Future of Education
- Career Market of Education
- Knowledge Economy
- Policies and Leadership in Education
- The Educational Environment
- Education and Economy
- Accreditation and Educational Institution Rankings
- International Education Programs
- Social Factors Effects on Education
Teacher Preparation & Practice Areas
- Preparing and Training Teachers
- Professional Standards
- Quality Assurance
- Modern Teaching Strategies
- Training Programs
- Teacher Licensure Standards
- Ethics of the Teaching Profession
- Challenges before the Profession
Pedagogical Issues/Curricular Aspects
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- Educational Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Pedagogy in the Classroom
- Teaching vs. Training
- Research in Pedagogical Issues/Curricular
Paper Submission: Manuscripts submitted to this Conference will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Papers Publishing: All papers shall be subject to Peer Review Process and Assessment. To publish the full paper into conference proceedings and give the oral presentation, please send us the full paper. To give presentation only, please just send us the abstract.
Accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS indexed conference proceedings.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
Full papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed or related areas.
Abstracts: Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
Abstract and Paper Submission Format Requirements and Submission Instructions:
Papers on the listed themes must be submitted via the Registration Form.
- Your submission should include a separate page containing:
- Papers must be written in Arabic or English.
- Papers must be in Microsoft Word.
- Postal Address, Telephone number, and E-mail address
- Organization/Institution Affiliation
- Name(s) of Authors
- Suggested Topic and Sub theme
- Title of Paper
- Author's names should be on the title page only, in order to facilitate the blind -reviewing process.
- Papers and abstracts will only be accepted for reviewing on the condition that the manuscript has not been copyrighted, has not been published, has not been presented or accepted for presentation at professional meetings, and is not currently under review for presentation at other professional meetings. A declaration to this effect must accompany the final paper in the format given.
- Authors must intend to register for, and attend, the conference to present the paper if it is accepted.
- All accepted papers will be published in the edited book, provided completed papers are received by the appropriate deadline and conform to the format and length requirements.
- The manuscript must be typed, 1.5 spaced (single-spaced for indented material, notes and references). All heading including title should be 12 in Times New Roman and text should be 12point Times New Roman. Margins must be of 1 inch on all sides.
- Papers should not exceed 12,000 words.
- Abstracts should be of maximum 300 words and authors biography 150 words § Follow the mentioned order when typing manuscript: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, Main text, Acknowledgements, Appendix and References.
- All photographs, charts and diagrams are to be referred to as “Figures” and should be numbered consecutively in the order to which they are referred in the text.
- List of references must be arranged in alphabetical order.
For text citations, papers should be referred to as (Eltahir, 2021) and papers by the same author in the same year should be distinguished by lettering in sequence (2021a, 2021b, etc.). Where papers are not by more than three authors, all names should be cited, otherwise the first name should be followed by 'et al'.
- Direct Quote: The citation must follow the quote directly and contain a page number after the date, for example (Eltahir, 2021, p.104). This rule holds for all of the variations listed.
- Referencing should be given in the following format:
Books: Mitchell, J.A., Thomson, M., & Coyne, R.P. (2017). A guide to citation. London, England: My Publisher.
Journals: Barley, R. (2004). The Politics of Service Delivery Reform. Development and Change 35 (2): 31-56.
Reports: World Health Organization. (2010). WHO Guidelines on Collaborations and Partnership with Commercial Enterprises. Geneva: WHO.
Website: Mitchell, J.A. (2017, May 21). How and when to reference. Retrieved from https://www.howandwhentoreference.com.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Fee for ICEIC 2023 are as follows:
Early Bird Conference Fee
(In US Dollar)
Late Conference Fee
(In US Dollar)
|Authors (Non Student)*||200||250|
Please Note that:
Author: Make a presentation on the conference and the paper will be published on the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: Make a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only without neither presentation nor paper publication.
* One regular paper registration can cover a paper within within 8-12 pages, including all figures, tables, and references., the above charges are for the paper upto 12 pages and after that extra charge of USD 30 per additional page.
** This is applicable when ONLY one person registers for the multiple papers and this is fee for each additonal paper. Here, material of one registration fee will be provided
The conference registration fee includes admission to the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, the conference proceedings online and admission to all receptions, Lunch and coffee breaks on the days of the conference., etc.
1. Online Payment
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Local Organizing Committee:
|Chair||Co-Chair||Scientific Committee Chair|
|Shaher Momani, Dean, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU||Mohd Eltahir, Associate Dean, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU||Alaa Al-Rawashda, Professor, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU|
|Salah Gad, Associate Professor, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU||Rasha Abdelrahman, Assisatant Professor, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU||Belal Ibrahim, Associate Professor, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU|
|Member||Technical Committee Chair||Conference Secretary|
|Soumaya Abdellatif, Assistant Professor, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU||Najeh Al-Salhi, Associate Researcher, Humanities and Social Sciences Research Center, AU||Ghada Al-Masry, Lab Assistant, College of Humanities and Sciences, AU|
Sheikh Zayed Center for Conferences & Exhibitions is the first and only multipurpose facility in Ajman dedicated to hosting major events. Since 2005, the Center has supported and organized numerous local, regional and international conferences, cultural and artistic exhibitions, social and economic events and training courses. The Center has seven halls that can be configured and arranged to accommodate up to 2000 guests. Three side corridors can be used for sideline events and catering services. The Center has a state-of-the-art audio/visual system and an HD projector with a 300-inch screen.