Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
- Admission to Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Architectural Engineering programs requires a UAE Secondary School Certificate (Science Major) or equivalent with a minimum average of 70% and a minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent.
- Admission to Interior Design requires a UAE Secondary School Certificate (Science or Arts Major) or equivalent with a minimum average of 60% and a minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent.
Admission Requirements for the Master’s Program
Admission to the Master in Architecture and Urban Studies requires
- a Bachelor’s degree in architecture or civil engineering with a minimum undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4 or equivalent,
- a TOEFL score of no less than 550 or equivalent, and two letters of recommendation to be sent by appropriate academic referees before the student can be considered for the program.
Graduation Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
The Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree is awarded upon the fulfillment of
- Successful completion of all courses in the curriculum
- Successful completion of practical engineering training
- A final Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of no less than 2.0 on a scale of 4.5
For further information please refer to the University admissions policy.