Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) define the knowledge, skills and competencies that all graduates of Ajman University are expected to achieve and practice as a result of their total experience at the University. They encompass the learning outcomes of University’s General Education (GE) program as well as discipline-specific learning outcomes.
Upon completion of their degree programs, Ajman University graduates will be able to:
- Knowledge & Skills: Apply general and discipline-specific knowledge and skills in their professional fields.
- Critical Thinking: Investigate an issue by collecting and analyzing evidences and draw logical conclusions.
- Communication: Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Information Literacy: Acquire information from various sources, evaluate it appropriately, and use it effectively.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Apply quantitative techniques to analyze data, interpret it, and draw reasonable conclusions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively with others to collectively achieve results.
- Innovation: Relate the value of innovation to one’s professional life and to overall development of society.
- Social Responsibility: Recognize the importance of social responsibility and its impact on society.