Ajman University Office of Medical Services welcomes new students and wishes them a successful study and good health. Medical services provided are as follows: -
- The University is proud to have high quality health services available to its students.
- For convenience and easy access, the medical clinics are located at the Student Hub, Ground Floor, and in the female hostel.
- Our clinics provide the needed medical care, treatments, and follow-ups on daily basis.
- The medical clinics are staffed with highly qualified practitioners and allied staff members who provide daily services with professionalism.
- The university campus clinics service available daily from 08:00 am – 08:00 pm.
- The hostel medical clinic service available daily from 03:00 pm – 07:00 am (Sunday-Thursday), 07:00 am-07:00 am (Round-The-Clock service during weekends & holidays).
The Medical Clinics strive to make the campus a healthy and safe place to study, work and live.
- Providing Free consultations and emergency care on daily basis, counselling & health care support
- Screening & approving the medical checkup submitted by students.
- All medical fitness certificates should be approved by the OMS before submission to office admission & registration to complete the students required documents.
- "Announcement to All New Students" notification is given during registration time.
This announcement explains that:
- Students who miss lectures or exams for medical reasons have to present their medical reports in the university medical clinics within 48 hours from the end of their sick leaves.
- The original sick leave is required (not a copy).
- Medical sick leaves should be approved first by the university medical doctor prior to submission to the college as a “medical excuse”.
- Sick leaves can be issued from the university clinics or from outside healthcare facilities.