Health care delivery is a complex process. Patients come to us in a time of need; they entrust us with their lives and the lives of their loved ones. It is our duty and obligation to meet and exceed their expectations by delivering high quality care that is safe, effective, and timely. We will aim at delivering care that will attain the highest level of patient satisfaction and comfort.
Provide safe, efficient and timely patient-centered quality care.
The Office of Medical Services (OMS) is staffed with qualified Doctors and Allied MOH licensed Staff. It seeks to complement the academic mission of Ajman University and is dedicated to providing educational, supportive, consultative healthcare services to students, staff and eligible dependents. In doing so, the OMS strive to make the campus a healthy and safe place to study, work and live.
- We provide compassionate care without compromise.
- We support health awareness campaigns.
- We engage in updates to advance knowledge and well-being.
The University Health Clinics seek to complement the academic mission of AU and are dedicated to providing educational, supportive, consultative healthcare services to students, staff, faculty and eligible dependents. In doing so, the Health Clinics strive to make the campus a healthy and safe place to study, work and live.
The objectives of the University Health Clinics are to:
Provide primary healthcare to students, faculty, staff and eligible dependents.
Provide emergency healthcare to hostel and campus residents after working hours, at weekends and on holidays.
Support the integration of university services and provide a healthy atmosphere to accomplish the university objective of a disease-free community
Provide high quality integrated health services in a timely manner to generate complete customer satisfaction
General Medical Clinics Staffed with:
- On Campus Main Medical Clinics (Female & Male clinics), and a Hostel clinic, to provide primary healthcare treatment and health education on common diseases.
- Nursing: Comprehensive nursing care and services, including routine and emergency cases, recording patient details and providing treatment.
- Reception: Receiving patients, preparing the patient files and records, recording personal data, preparing daily, monthly and annually statistics.
- Referral System and Follow up: Coordinating referrals for urgent cases to hospital specialists if necessary and following up chronic cases.
- Carrying out medical checkups for all new students by screening for any contagious disease assuring a safe and healthy campus environment.
- Medical Insurance work for our staff members and their dependents
- Collaborating with community organizations to conduct health programs and awareness raising activities including:
- No Tobacco campaigns, Diabetes, Breast Cancer Awareness events…
- Supporting students with special needs/disabilities who require assistance in their activities within the campus.
- The AU medical clinics’ services are free of charge and available round the clock.
- All health records, forms and documentations are confidentially kept.
- The release or transfer of any medical information requires patient's approval, unless legally authorized, or in a life-threatening situation.
- Medical Clinic Location: Student Hub Building Ground Floor
- Clinic Timings: 8am – 8pm & round the clock in students’ hostel clinic.
- Contact Number: +971 6 7056294, 6 7056773, 6 7056733, 6 7056315, 6 705 6732