AU's Continuing Education Center is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE and the GCC.
The training unit offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, Project Management and English. Ajman University is approved by well-known global training and testing organizations, such as the Project Management Institute (PMI®), Wiley for CPA and CFA and IMA for CMA.
- Training Needs Assessment: it is conducted upon clients request to identify required courses that meet the organization’s business objectives.
- Pre-Assessment: it is done to identify the gap between current and required skill set and knowledge.
- Instructor-Led Training: our Trainers uses various styles while delivering the training such as presentations, discussion boards, practical cases, labs and much more.
- Post-Assessment: To check the level of skills and knowledge gained after the training.
- Follow-up: trainees has the right to ask the trainer any question by phone or email after finishing the training up to 1 month.
- Business and Management
- Project Management
- Finance, Auditing and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Soft Skills and Leadership
- Strategic and Operational Planning
Rami El Haija
Director, Continuing Education Center