Follow these steps.
1. Apply Online
Prepare all required documentation for electronic submission:
- Certified copy of UAE secondary school certificate or its equivalent
- Equivalency Certificate from (MOE) for foreign high school certificate.
- A photocopy of a valid passport with valid residence visa.
- A photocopy of a valid UAE National ID
- A valid certificate of good conduct issued by an official body
- Status of UAE National Service. (For male Emirati applicants) .
- One Passport-size photo.
- A Certificate of a proficiency test in English such as Academic IELTS with score 5 as a minimum (or its equivalent) is required for programs where the medium of instruction is English, and Academic IELTS score 4.5 ( or its equivalent ) is required for programs where the medium of instruction is Arabic.
- A Certificate of proficiency test in English for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery such as Academic IELTS with score 5.5 as minimum or its equivalent.
- Certificate of proficiency in Arabic (EmSAT) with score 1000 for all programs taught in Arabic.
- Submit an online application with the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of 1300 AED + 5% VAT.
Programs Offered Live Chat Request Information Apply Now
2. Upon Acceptance
Once you've been admitted, please complete the following:
- Pay Deposit online to reserve your seat (Dentistry, Medicine, Pharmacy) click here for more information.
- For campus housing, if needed, please contact the Office of Student Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make plans to attend orientation, registration and the convocation ceremony (all held on campus one-week prior to the start of classes).
NOTE: Students who do not satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements may be accepted on a conditional basis and must participate in the Intensive English Program (IEP) offered by the General Education Program.
3. After Arrival!
You must complete the following processes in person:
- Submit all original attested documents and certificates, as well as 3 personal photos.
- Arrange for your medical check-up by contacting Dr. Fetta Djessas, AU Medical Services Manager, email@example.com or +971-6-705-6380. Please note that no medical test performed outside the UAE is accepted.
We look forward to seeing you at the Convocation Ceremony in August.