Thamer Salman Fund for educational support and solidarity was set-up to cater for a certain group of students who may need a financial support throughout their university life.
- External and Internal Contributions.
- Revenues from AU assets (Thamer's Building).
To be eligible to the Fund’s support, the applicant must fulfil the following:
- Must be enrolled at AU.
- Must have a minimum of 30 credited hours.
- Must have a minimum AGPA of 2.5.
- Must not have been subject to a disciplinary penalty except verbal or written warnings.
- Must not be benefitting from an internal scholarship, except for discounts provided by the University’s relevant regulations.
- In cash payment through AU Finance Department.
- By sending an SMS.
- Online Payment.
- Bank deposit through:
Bank : Ajman Bank
Account Name : Thamer Salman Educational Fund
Account Number : AE39 0570 0000 1748 2222 023
Contact Number : +971 6 7056906